From:
"Jilly C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2013 10:30:36 -0400
Hi
I wanted to intro myself, ask a ? and say thanks for having this. I'm Jill I live in NorCal and have been
on paleo for 81 days now.

I came on to lose weight but also cause my blood sugar was out of control even tho I was on
4 insulin injections a day
of 160 units total. Nothing was working and the doctors were not very helpful !

So about 2 weeks in I noticed so many low blood sugars after beginning paleo that I no longer
needed the insulin and even my
oral med is now down to 1/4 per day.  I have other health issues also.

Course I feel better and have lost some weight, 15 pounds.
 I think I have lost more too. The last time I weighed was 30 days ago but I will
go weigh in a couple of weeks when I go for labs. I am a little scale obsessed so I stay off of it,
cause it makes me too nervous.

I also swim five days a week now, which is also new. My dear husband wants to know what has
happened to his wife.

One question I have is about fruit, I have alot more weight to lose, and I am loving the fruit but
suspect 4 servings a day is probably too much, how much fruit do others eat
who are trying to release weight please?  Does it vary among folks?

thanks so much~
JIll