From:
Lisa Sporleder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2013 07:51:16 -0800
Hi Jill,

In paleo dieting, as in life, everything varies among folks!

Personally I eat an apple (not too sweet) with my lunch on workdays.
Other days I might eat some berries...or not.  If I'm a function where
food is provided (I work at a university, so it happens), I'll have
something off the ever-present fresh fruit tray.  I seldom eat more than
one serving of fruit a day and try to steer away from the really sweet ones.

Lisa in Alaska