From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 23:00:44 -0400
If a transceiver is limited to 100 watts PEP output, it cannot produce
normal AM at 100 percent modulation if the unmodulated carrier power is more
than 25 watts.  For linearly modulated AM, peak envelope power is 4 times
the carrier power.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com