From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2014 20:29:56 -0500
The Window-Eyes dictionary facility isn't flexible enough to handle this
problem.  There is a dictionary app by a Norwegian guy named David Peterson
which may be able to deal with a range of these characters.  And BTW, I
don't need Pine to see the =92, =94 smart quote characters.  They show up in
Windows 7's Live Mail program, also.  I just blast through them rather than
try to fix them in a dictionary.  There are so many messages on these lists
sometimes that you have to read fast and delete fast.  Over and Out.

73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com