From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2014 22:22:30 -0500
A sincere congrats to you on a great contest effort, Lloyd!

Also, even though it didn't get either of us any points, I enjoyed working
you last night on 40 meters.

I had just fixed the configuration problem with my logging software, and was
testing things out by calling CQ to be sure everything was working as it
should.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ