From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2014 22:27:19 -0400
Kelvin:

I am firmly convinced about the importance and true advantages of L O T W.
... So no worries on that score!  (smile)

My only problem now is finding the time to get everything up and running,
and to configure the system in a way that will work best for me.

With my full-time teaching year continuing for the next 8 weeks, the L O T W
project may have to wait until the summer, but it is at the top of my list
of software projects for that time.

And, maybe, if things go a bit more smoothly than I'm now expecting, perhaps
I can get a start on it sooner.

Will keep you posted.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ