From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2014 21:05:48 -0700
Another excellent source for custom jumpers or any type of coax and hard
line is, www.tessco.com
I purchase all of my cable and connector suppliesfrom  Tessco.  They charge
a flat fee for making up a jumper.  You purchase the coax/hardline, as well
as the connectors, and they just assemble it for you.

KD7GC

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ