From:
Ken Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2014 16:40:28 -0600
I think possibly some people missed one key point in my message from very
early this morning. I said there, that if anyone was familiar with a way
to make Listserv perform better where these issues are concerned, that I
would do what I could to apply the fix. And when reading the last few
messages from last night, sent before I sent my own, I noticed that Phil
Scovell is possibly aware of just such a fix. So when he sees my first
message, or this one, and assuming he sends me whatever info I need for
making the appropriate change(s) to the list header, I will do that, and
we'll see how things go from there.

--
Ken,