From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2014 17:34:24 -0500
QSL!  Howard's position was very well stated and I agree with it completely!
But the issue with the listserv not handling certain text forms is a vexing
one and affects the whole list as we all try to read what they post. It may
be moot, however if Ken does not want to change anything and, as list owner
and moderator, that is his prerogative. I shall now try not to say anything
further on this subject.
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations