From:
richard fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2014 14:15:28 -0500
Hi Ron;
Don't know anything much about this supposed disease but since
I'm in Buffalo I've heard the commercial more times than I care
to mention.  The blind person couldn't sound worse if he tried.
There have been articles in some magazines discussing this sleep
disorder.  As always the question is what would be worse the
disorder or the drugs to cure it? richard
sent from my braille note