From:
richard fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2014 14:15:24 -0500
Hi;
Just wondering how high your noise level is before the mfj unit
and how much of a difference it makes? I have turned off the
things I suspect would be a problem and it makes no difference.
Without the preamp the noise is s 5 with the receive preamp on it
gets far worse.  Its just not pleasant to listen to unless
someone is s 9.  Thought a larger external speaker would help but
no success.  richard
sent from my braille note