From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2013 16:59:52 -0500
Hi Kent,

Hope you are enjoying the radio.   I did forget to mention the  raised
dots  for the RCA jacks, but I had  noticed them  earlier.    I don't
recall if I ever knew about the  bumps for the antennas,  but maybe 2
months ago John WA2U  from NY who sometimes checks into the 40 meter
roundtable had mentioned it to me and I found the dots for the RCA jacks
  when I started feeling around the rear panel to see what else might be
there.

Hope to catch you on the air sometime.

73, Steve KW3A