From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 2015 11:41:27 -0400

I bought this bread last week. Took three slices with me in a Baggie on a day trip, knowing I was stopping at my favorite deli in NY. It was so good that I checked the pkg when I got home to be sure it was gf! Best store bought gf bread I've eaten in over 20 years of gf. Didn't need toaster.

Also, NJ turnpike had lots of gf snack options! I didn't look for meals. But they tore down some rest stop restaurants since I made that trek two years ago. Not all rest stops have food for now.

*******
*******