From:
Kit Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kit Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2013 13:51:47 -0500

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for testimonials about whether or not the gluten-free diet had
impact on cognitive decline in the elderly and others. You don't need to
have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's or mild cognitive impairment to share
you story. Yes, brain fog counts!

Since my dad died, supposedly, of Alzheimer's disease (I couldn't get his
guardian, a family member, to get him properly tested for either thyroid or
celiac disease), I've been motivated to compile information on preventable
and reversible dementia.

Indications so far tell me that Alzheimer's is being greatly over-diagnosed
and that doctors are doing a poor job of eliminating for autoimmune-related
dementia such as low and high thyroid problems, B12 deficiency, and celiac
disease. I'd very much like to hear from people with any of these
conditions who have had experience both positive and negative in getting
their (or a loved one's) cognitive issues resolved or improved.

Feel free to visit the blog I'm doing as part of a possible book platform
on the subject. I'm trying to cover as many topics as I can on the subject
of dementia, all suggestions are welcome: www.logicalneuro.com.

Sincerely,

Kit Kellison