From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2013 20:39:14 -0700
That is fine, but he should be willing to give us the schematics and parts
list so that someone else can make up a few.  I have no doubt that there is
demand enough to build some.  How many I don't know, but I bet that 50 units
could be sold.  Hell, I'd probably buy ten of them myself for a rainy day.

73

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ