From:
Gary Tillinghast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2013 13:45:19 -0400
Hi all, Last week I asked about useing JAWS with Ultimate 64 bit as a OS
under Windows 7.  The Ultimate 64 bit is listed as a upgrade with the PRO
version.  The cost to upgrade JAWS would have been about $400 (200 for the
JAWS upgrade and $200 for the SMA).  I couldn't justify the cost, so we are
downgrading the OS to Windows 7 Home Platinun version.  One doesn't get many
breaks with the FS group.  So I hope the information can help anyone in the
future.  Gary KB2YAA