From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2013 13:35:56 -0400
That's correct.  So the incentive is to work the bands where your station
performs the best at the times you plan to operate, and mostly go to 10 or
15 meters for the most distant multipliers.  There are now 83 multipliers,
because last year Ontario was divided into four sections.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com