ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2014 09:10:04 -0500
Absolutely. It's ben being the strong one in that moment. And yes, your Dad
I'm srue appreciates confident, cheerful, positive, hopeful people around
him.

If you'd pray for my back situation. It was getting better,  and overall I
think is, but this morning it's not doing well. Have a doc appointment  in
an hour. Had to stop my route, I'm not sure how everythin g will get done.
Prayers appreciated.

Brad