ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2014 09:05:51 -0500
Hi Brad,

Oh wow. That was a great story, and you handled it much better than I
would have.

I also love the fact that you used this story to relate to God.

I know I don't always listen to him, and sometimes I think He is
talking to me, and telling me not to do something, when in fact He is
telling me to do something.

I'm sure glad I listened to Holy Spirit and wen to Alabama with
Vernon, because the morning of the day we left, I thought I heard
that we were not suppose to go but I was wrong. That was a case of me
not listening to God when I thought I heard that.

I'm glad I continued to pray about the situation, and I'm glad I
obeyed God and went with him.

Holy Spirit told me not to worry about the $1400 in gass bills,
either, that He would take care of it.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.