From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2013 13:57:50 -0400
Kelvin:

Well, I have made a bit of progress in getting the CW sending to work with
AC Log, but I'm not quite there yet.

To summarize, I'm using a direct serial port connection between my Windows
XP laptop, and my TS590.  Port 1 is being used for CW sending, and I can get
the test transmission under CW set-up to work.

However, even though I  created CW strings for two of the function keys, I
can't get those function keys to work.  I have told A C Log to accept the
function keys for CW sending by checking the appropriate box in the CW
set-up menu, but still no joy.

In addition, I can't figure out how to initiate keyboard CW sending using
the F12 key.

So, something is not quite right here.

This is puzzling me too, since I have set up many of the N3FJP contest
logging programs with no issues whatsoever.

I'm going to write to Scott and ask for his thoughts, but I'd appreciate
your thoughts, and the thoughts of others as well.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ