From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2013 12:03:24 -0400
Well, Curtis, as I said in my most recent post, I got rid of the com port
error message, so now it's back to square 1.

I'm not sure why I'm getting the com port error to begin with, since I have
successfully set up cw sending for many of the other N3FJP logging programs
before, but at least now I can proceed.

Will keep everyone posted.

Tom Behler:; KB8TYJ