From:
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2013 22:09:53 -0500
I have used several different rotator control boxes, and the best TV type
box is the one that has a pointer knob control. You simply point the pointer
where you want the beam to go and it goes there and shuts off. Straight up
is north, 90 degrees left is west; 90 degrees right is east, and obviously,
the 6:00 position is straight south. You can guestimate from those
positions, e.g. north-east, etc.

Ron, K8HSY