From:
Kenneth Tracy Son <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2013 21:00:39 -0400
Hello.
I just was looking at the arrl web sight and looking over questions and
answers regarding the digetle qst one can read online.
The words Adobe Air popped up.
I guess this means we as blind amateurs don't have access to that?
They mentioned something about an online version you could read in your web
browser and then the downloadable version used this Adobe Air program for
viewing offline.

There was also a bit about an app you could get on the iphone for reading
the qst magazine.
Does this app work or what's the deal with that.
I some how want to get the qst magazine so I can look at the display adds
and clasified adds in the magazine. Kenneth Tracy Son.