From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2013 16:59:51 -0400
Hi Butch,

There are two switches on the bottom of the mike.  With the MFJ297 mike
facing you
and standing upright, the switch  on the left is the Kenwood/Icom switch.
Push it toward the back of the mike to set it for Kenwood.  The switch on
the right, is to control the bass cut filter.  If the right switch is back,
the filter is off, if the switch is forward, the filter is on and bass
frequencies are cut off.

There are two rj45 jacks on the back of the mike base.  Looking at the mike
from the front, the jack on the left is for Kenwood.

If you want to listen to my mike, just name a frequency, and we'll give it a
try!

73

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]