ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2013 20:05:54 -0400
I would actually like the CEV with apocrypha as it is an easy English
translation and thus easier to understand for this non-native English
speaker. *g*

And from some of your contributions over on Alex's list over the last
couple weeks, you had me wonder if you had some seminary or similar
background under your belt. *g*

My favorite definition of "theology" came from a book on General
Protestantism that was used in the adult confirmation class I took:
"loving God with the mind." I have always enjoyed learning and
learning about God and our faith and its background is something I
really enjoy and am blessed by.
So you go, lady! *smile*

Those Bible couriers are just really neat and what a difference they
can make allowing usto participate in Bible study and worship! They
are quite  a difference to hauling around a Braille Bible. *g*

Take care and God bless,

Doris