VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Baracco, Andrew W" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Baracco, Andrew W
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2012 08:29:14 -0700
If you're running IE 8 you shouldn't be getting those messages.  We're
still on IE 7 here at work, and I can access all sites, but do get that
message about running an old browser on some sites.

Andy