Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2013 19:43:28 -0600

This email includes our post and responses.  Thanks to all who answered!
Right now it is so cold in WI that we are glad to be here,
even though we are challenged by some of the Spanish!

>> >Hi all,
>> >We will be living in Costa Rica until the end of February. My thirteen-
>> >year- old daughter has Celiac Disease, and we were wondering if there
>> >were any safe restaurants that have GF menus or can accommodate well. We
>> >were looking for restaurants anywhere in the country, as we will be
>> >traveling every weekend.
>> >Thanks in advance

1- The local food is corn and rice based, so there were a lot of options.

2-  When my parents traveled there, they found the local cuisine was quite
naturally gf - lots of rice, beans, corn, and fresh unprocessed foods.

3- I don't know the geography of Costa Rica, but this place is in Costa Rica
and her menus look spectacular (I'm vegan and GF, so this menu might look
better to me, than to meat eaters)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pura-Vida-Pantry/125900367444974?fref=ts
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pura-Vida-Pantry/125900367444974?fref=ts>

4- You may want to check the websites of the standard American chains, like
Chipotle, and see if they have restaurants there. Just make a list of your
favorites and check their websites. If the store locator feature doesn't
show it, then phone the corporate office.

5- www.landsinlove.com <http://www.landsinlove.com/>
<http://www.landsinlove.com <http://www.landsinlove.com/> >
Hopefully it's as good as they say!  They loved it.