From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2013 10:10:13 -0230
Hi all: Well my antenna has arrived and my XYL will pick it up on her way home from work. I bought the Zero Five 43 foot vertical package. I settled on this one due to the lack of local assistance or experience with trapped tuning verticals. At least the Zero Five can be assembled right out of the box, attach your radials and coax and your off. Now if the climates temp would warm up so that we can begin constructing our cottage where the new shack is going to reside, it would be great. I figure I should be back on the air by summers end if all goes well. I'm looking forward to a new DX season and my FT-102 is chomping at the bit.

73:
Michael DE VO1AX

Sent from my iPhone