From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2013 12:48:53 -0600
does it show something on the display every 3 seconds?
Seems to me it could check the input frequency and still receive the
repeater output frequency at the same time without interupting the receive
frequency audio...probably something shows on the display and it doesn't
actually interupt the audio.
something interupting the receive audio every 3 seconds would be very
anoying...

73
Colin, V A6BKX