From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2013 20:28:40 -0600
hey gary:
you can toggle between low and high band FM using the band button once you
are in the FM broadcast receive mode.
The band button is on the right side just above the enter key.
That said, you don't have to toggle since the band is continuous receive
from 65 to 108MHZ.
Just type in 65 000 and then you can use the up arrow to scan up through the
band if you want...there is no squelch control on the FM receiver
unfortunately so you can have the radio do a frequency scan because it'll
just stop on the open squelch.
Also, bear in mind that any 70MHZ band transmitters, like for microphones
and hearing assistance devices are extremely wide banded...in the 100 or
greater KC range whereas commercial broadcast FM is 20KC's wide.  This only
means that audio from the wide banded devices may sound distorted or even be
unreadable.
However, I haven't tested it myself on anything so it may receive wide
banded FM just fine.

have fun and let us know what you find down there.

73
Colin, V A6BKX