From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2013 07:14:16 -0400
Hi Tom,

I plan to be on today, mostly SSB, but since I am also dealing with a
bit of a cold, I may have to dabble in the black art of CW somewhere
along the line.  I'll listen for you.

Since you have some real unusual county names in Michigan, I spent about
15 minutes the other  day modifying the JAWS dictionary manager for my
Writelog software, so that  the full county name will be spoken when the
4 letter abbreviation is  input.   Not really necessary, and more of a
help when working  a station again on new band or mode but since county
names don't change, it should be useful for years to come.

73 and good luck, Steve KW3A