From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2012 11:07:11 -0500
Sounds like what we had for field day for a lot of years, had to rebuild the
carb every year the morning of field day but that thing ran anything we
wanted to run off it and did it well. Unfortunately we switched to a smaller
one and that one sat figuring it would be fine, we went to grab it a couple
years ago due to a problem with the smaller Honda one and found the running
gear it was on completely rotted away.