From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2012 21:28:35 -0400
John:

A west-coast 40-meter net or round table  sounds really cool.

In fact, I believe I recall several members of the list talking about that
sort of thing at one time.

Our East-coast/mid west 40-meter round table is sure lots of fun, and allows
us to talk with those who we usually can't hear on 20 meters.

So, in my opinion, "go for it", and let us know how it works out.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ