From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2012 22:40:24 -0400
    Thanks, Ron.

I'm certainly not going to do anything without the blessing of the camp
management, and I'll be sure to keep the ends as high as possible.

Maybe we can route them back in the wooded area way behind my RV too, which
might help.  Might make for a tricky radiation pattern, but it's better than
nothing.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ