From:
Mary Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2012 22:58:56 -0400

I found these at Wegman's (big grocery chain in the north east) in the Goya
aisle.  They are clearly labeled "Gluten Free" which I think is a new thing
for Goya.  They've had a gluten free list in the past but I hadn't noticed
anything specifically labeled gluten free before.  They taste a lot like I
remember graham crackers and would do nicely for a small s'more.  They are
rather crunchy but once the package is opened they soften up as did graham
crackers.  Goya's website shows them used for ice cream sandwiches and
available in chocolate flavor as well as plain.  It must be a new product
because they are not on the gf list.   The price tag was $5.79 for the box
but it contained more than a pound and a quarter, or less than $4.50/lb.  In
case you hadn't noticed, most gf cookies are in the $10-$14/pound range.  I
am delighted at Goya's new step into the gf world.  Please check them out
and encourage them to do more.

Mary in upstate NY