Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2012 10:27:51 -0700

Dear gluten intolerant friends:

Just a reminder; the Gluten Intolerance Group of Whidbey Island, WA is
having a very special meeting this Wednesday, July 11th at the Old Annex of
Trinity Lutheran Church in Freeland, WA.

Marie Miller and I attended the national GIG Health and Wellness Experience
in Seattle on June 16th and we brought back a lot of new information
presented by exciting speakers. We loaded up on new products and books in
anticipation to share all this bounty with you! We plan to give an overview
of some of the programs and offer samples of the new products we found. We
have yummy treats, gluten free liquid supplements, protein powder and some
fantastic granola and will be handing out coupons and recipes for some of
the products.

We will also be selling gluten-free cookbooks as a fund raiser for future
programs.

The meeting starts at 6pm and is located next to the bus line.

Hope to see you there.

Coyla and Marie

Contact:

Gluten Intolerance Group of Whidbey Island

Coyla Shepard, Maureen Miller, Co-managers

phone (Coyla): 360-321-4083

email: [log in to unmask]

or [log in to unmask]