From:
"Jose Tamayo (KK4JZX)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2012 10:05:53 -0400
Please review the audio tutorial that Pat Tice has on the remote base setup.
In that tutorial, he makes a suggestion as to what to use in terms of
identifying  yourself.  You might also want to e-mail Pat to ask him
because, while he does not require specifics, he does make a suggestion
about the matter.

Regards,

Jose - KK4JZX