From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2012 19:30:46 -0400
You would use your call sign, as normal. There are no requirements for identifying yourself as "remote", "portable", or anything else of that nature. Think of it as using a transmitter with a really, really, really long mic cord.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY