From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2012 13:29:54 -0400
They make remote tuners and remote antenna switches, I don't know about a
combo unit but one of each certainly isn't a problem to get if you can
afford it. I wanted to go that route but can't afford it so have a few holes
in my sun room floor now to run coax through but I'll worry about that when
I move the station.