From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2012 08:05:47 -0400
I had a G5RV over the roof of my last apartment building and never had any
problem with RFI there, no RF ground or anything since I was on the second
floor. I did have the coax coiled up where it met the twin lead the 10 times
recommended for those and I know for fact I didn't bother anything what so
ever over there.