From:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2012 07:36:46 -0500
Hello Howard #3, Just caught your thread about tuning up old rigs.  You
mention an item called ATOM.  Wondering what it is?  I run all vintage
transmitters and amplifier.  I use a TW-1 to tune up.  However, I do use
CoAx feedlines and try to keep the SWR as low as possible.

73
The Other Howard, WA9RYF