From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2012 08:22:35 -0400
I had Vonage for a while and loved it and one of my friends has used it as
his phone service for about 7 years and he likes it, with a good internet
connection speed you shouldn't have any problem with echo or anything. I
hear they've gone down hill but he's still happy. I'd probably have them
here since cell phones don't work in a metal building too well but when I
got fios it was a better deal to take their phone. Honestly I'd much rather
have no home phone at all but with the little one I suppose it's good for
emergencies. I still swear at it every single time it rings though and don't
answer it unless it's my wife.