From:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2012 17:06:14 -0700

Just in time for Autumn and cool crisp mornings Glutenfreeda Foods is
pleased to announce that our 2 new flavors of oatmeal : Cranberry Cinnamon
and Strawberry & Brown Sugar are available at Whole Foods Nationwide and all
your favorite stores can bring these two new flavors to you. Our latest
additions  are in a word:  delicious. We have even heard reports that these
new flavors  are addicting and not just for breakfast anymore. J  Treat
yourself and have a different flavor everyday: Banana Maple, Apple Cinnamon,
Maple Raisin, Strawberry & Brown Sugar , Cranberry Cinnamon and Natural. Our
oatmeal uses wholesome ingredients like you would make oatmeal at home form
scratch: gluten free oats, fruit, organic  maple sugar or  brown sugar and
salt with a smidge of flax to add those important Omega 3's-  no added, nor
artificial, flavors, hydrogenated oils, GMO's or trans fats . GFCF and OU
Kosher certified.

Our ever popular Burrito family has grown with the addition of 2 new
slightly spicier flavor profiles : Chipotle Chicken with Black Bean and
Roasted Pork Verde. The Chicken & Cheese  and Shredded Beef are now  tied as
the  #1  favorite among consumers.

Pizza Wraps: Consumers can't decide which one they prefer best :Italian
Sausage , 3 Cheese or Chicken Pesto. An inside out pizza for that moment
when you don't want to wait to bake one in the oven and need a pizza fix
NOW! Kids love these for lunch, after school and dinner and mom's love the
convenience and knowing that the products  are made with  non-GMO and
natural ingredients.

Both the Pizza Wraps and Burritos are non-GMO, no trans fats, no
hydrogenated oil and are hand rolled using only natural ingredients.

Granola: Our granola is becoming a preferred brand . No wonder- our  granola
is made the old-fashioned way . Toasted certified gluten free oats  tossed
while warm with honey ,fruit and nuts. Cranberry Cashew is the favorite
among consumers with Raisin Almond and Apple Almond a close second. No corn
flour, rice flour or alternate grains of any kind..traditional  granola that
you enjoyed while you were growing up. Bonus: packed in convenient 1.5
serving size packets for true "on the go" convenience. Keep one in your
purse, backpack and drawer at your office for a quick ,always fresh,
nutritious  snack anytime-anywhere. GFCF and OU Kosher Certified.

Our products are all manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility and
undergo continuous  testing ( consistently less than 5ppm results) to
ensure your health and safety.

Use our handy Retail Store Request form to bring the convenience of
Glutenfreeda products  into your life. Store managers and buyers love it
when you give them complete information and make it easy for them to order
items. Follow this link , hit the print button and check off which items
you would like your favorite grocer to carry.
http://www.glutenfreedafoods.com/retail_request.html

Happy Autumn!

~The Folks at Glutenfreeda Foods

We make gluten-free delicious.it's what we do.