From:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2012 15:52:16 -0800

With a dedicated gluten free facility Glutenfreeda Foods is committed to
bringing  you and your family the best gluten free products on the market .
With nationwide distribution in well over 6000 locations including Alaska
and  Hawaii and our products are available everywhere.

Start your day with a heart healthy bowl of gluten free instant oatmeal.
Available in a Variety pack, Natural unflavored,  Apple Cinnamon, Maple
Raisin and Banana Maple , with more flavors of "deliciousness" arriving this
spring. Please look at our ingredient list. We use only natural ingredients
like you find on your pantry shelf: 100 % certified gluten free oats, brown
sugar , salt  ,cinnamon, maple sugar, ground flax- no mystery only wholesome
goodness. Our  oatmeal is just that- no alternate grain fillers- no added
flavorings natural or artificial -100% heart-healthy certified gluten free
oats.

In a rush? grab a packet of our old-fashioned granola, hand made with all
natural and traditional ingredients of roasted certified gluten free oats,
fruit and nuts hand-tossed with honey . No other grains or cereals are
added. Delicious as a snack, as a cereal, on top  of yogurt or ice cream our
individually packed servings are ready for whatever the day brings on. Never
leave the house without a packet of Glutenfreeda granola in your briefcase,
purse or backpack. Perfect for whenever you need a wholesome gluten free
snack away from home.

For convenient anytime meals our gluten free burritos and pizza wraps remain
unique. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack we have 8 flavors to
choose from with more flavors arriving  this spring. Our burritos remain
America's # 1 gluten free burrito with hard- to choose  flavors like Chicken
'n Cheese, Shredded Beef ,Bean 'n Cheese, Beef and Potato and Dairy Free.

Crave a pizza? Grab a wrap. In under 2 minutes you can enjoy an "inside out"
pizza oozing with melted cheese and pizza toppings. Our flavors include 3
Cheese, Italian  Sausage and Chicken Pesto. Mama Mia!

We have made it easy for you to ask your store to carry your favorites.
Please visit  http://www.glutenfreedafoods.com/retail_request.html  and
check off the items you want your store to stock . Don't be shy as the
stores do like satisfied customers and if you don't ask they don't know.

"We make gluten free delicious..it's what we do"  ..stay tuned and watch our
website as we are bringing you even more "deliciousness"  in the upcoming
months.

~The Folks at Glutenfreeda Foods