From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2012 22:23:40 -0400
        Mike:

I actually have a 102-foot G5RV, just sitting here doing nothing, but my
concerns in using it are as follows:

1.  I don't have 102 feet of space to work with, and

2.  I don't think I could get it high enough to work well, especially on 40
meters.

If you have other suggestions for easy-to-deploy wire antennas, feel free to
send them my way.

I'm looking for something to cover 40 through 10, and 80 through 10 if at
all possible, although I realize that is a very tall order.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ