From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2012 07:47:35 -0400
	Junior and all,

The Virginia QSO party is on this weekend, and depending on band
conditions, 40 meters may be crowded.   Anyone trying to do the
roundtable may have to search for a clear spot, and should probably post
a freq to the list when one is found.

I'll be playing contest this weekend, so if you are in Virginia, give me
a point,  and if outside Virginia,  just stop by and say hello.   Next
weekend is WPX SSB, and I don't think  either the 40 meter Saturday
roundtable, or 20 Sunday net will  happen.

73, Steve KW3A