From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2012 20:01:36 -0400
Ok Tom, That makes sense.   I know that same button  if pressed in FSK
mode  reverses the mark and space, so  in CW it must behave in the  way
you mentioned.   Sorry about that.

Instead of rewiring the paddle,  it may be just as much effort to wire
up an adapter  to reverse the wires  and use it when the paddle is used
with the 570.    Then you can use the paddle on other radios without the
adapter.

73, Steve KW3A