From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2012 14:22:44 -0600
Scott,

I haven't looked for a long time, however, when I looked in the past, on the
Echolink site it tells you what ports to open.

When you find your documentation for your router,  it will tell you the
address needed to access your router and the default log in name and
password.

If you can't find your documentation, there is another way to learn the
address of your router.  Let me know and I will tell you how to find it.

73's

Howard #3