From:
Chaver123 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chaver123 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2012 10:00:24 -0500

Hi, I was so very excited when I saw that Ledo's had intoduced gluten free pizza.  My daughter has Celiac but before being diagnosed loved Ledo's pizza.  However, to my dismay, when listing the gluten free pizza on the menu, it warns you that the pizza is made in a regular factory and could be contaminated so people with a severe allergy to gluten should refrain.  I was wondering if people on the listserve had eaten Ledo's pizza and what was your reaction to it.  Thank you.

Marlene

*******
*******