From:
pninit cole <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
pninit cole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2012 10:23:35 -0500

Hi,

Wondering if anyone has travelled to the El Conquistador hotel in
Puerto Rico and if so, were there safe gf dinning options?  We are
looking to go on a family vacation....we have a celiac 11 year old
daughter and need to make sure we can find safe dinning options for
her.

In the past we were successful at Marriott in Naples and in the
Atlantisin the Bahamas..

We are not set on Puerto Rico and would love any suggestions.

Thanks!

*******
*******